19/10/2016 0 Comments
In order to ensure that your project goes as smoothly as possible, this planning guide should help while we do our best to accommodate your specific needs.
1) We suggest you gather a scrapbook of notes, photos or magazine articles to help you remember the key elements you want to include in your design.
2) Talk with your family about wish lists, cabinetry accessories and budget.
3) Draw a rough sketch of the floor measurements. (Mark the doors; windows and other stationary items).
4) Call us to set an appointment. We look forward to spending one-on-one time with you answering any questions you may have.
5) After having met with you and having the opportunity to discuss the wish lists you may have we will go to work on designing a space that best fits your tastes and lifestyle.
6) We will meet with you as many times as needed to firm out the details of the space so you get the kitchen that best suits you.
7)When we have the final measurements of the job site and the appliance specs, we review the contract details with you in a production report meeting, then we put the plans into production!
Please note: Full Drawings will be given to each client once a deposit has been made towards purchasing the cabinetry.
See our Design Service Policy here